Wednesday, December 30, 2009

RE: How did you get into Gundam?

How I get into Gundam is a very good question. It's simple, I started to like Gundam since I was a child. I really like giant robot with beam saber. My early modal kit was Gundam F91 in 1/144 and 1/60 modal kit action figures. However, I carelessly broke my 1/60 Gundam F91. I still have it in bad shape. The only 1/60 modal kit action figure is Strike Gundam, and it's a good shape. The early anime I watch is Gundam F91 movie and Gundam UC 0083 Stardust Memory series.

Watching and collecting Gundam makes me feel like I want to make my own series of Gundam which is the Shaolin Samurai. Also, crossover my gundam series to meet the seconday Gundam worlds including G Gundam, Wing, X, Turn A, Seed, 00. Most of the series are serious while I draw for comedy.

No comments: